Sunday, June 21, 2009

Get an Eiffel of these

Sorry, that's really corny isn't it?! I couldn't resist.

Since visiting Paris, Miss TikiBoo is completely facinated with the Eiffel Tower. I was looking through my stash the other day and pulled out this fabulous pink fabric - immediately pounced apon by small child. Mummy! It's the Eiffel Tower! I was suiable inspired to whip out the scissors and create something, here's the result. Teamed with the ever-so-groovy zebra stripe, these embelished jeans are certainly going to make a statement!

If you haven't entered the draw to win a chance to have your own child's jeans revamped, head on over to La Toriana. All you need to do is leave a comment on the blog post. Entries close TOMORROW, so be quick!

eiffeljeans

sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails