Sunday, June 21, 2009

When I grow Up

No, I'm not channelling The Pussycat Dolls, it's a challenge for a new blogging network I've joined, Blogged. (The name is about to change...watch this space!). The theme for this week is When I grow up...A ballerina? A vet? An astronaut? As a small child, what did you dream of becoming?

I'm sure as a small child I wanted to be all those things and more. The one I most vividly recollect was wanting to be a stockbroker. I wanted to work on Wall Street, live in New York and drive a Porsche 911 Carerra. The Targa type. Oh yes, I had all all planned out there for a few years. Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell!

I haven't made it to New York yet, but I'm hoping that one day I'll get to visit and see if I would have enjoyed the reality as much as the childhood dream!

le_floor_de_Wall_street
911

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails