Sunday, June 21, 2009

Making Life Easier

Challenge 2 at Blog This...

If I were to invent something to make life easier or more fun for me...and WHY.

Right about now, a single tablet to cure colds and flu would come in handy! I seem to spend most of winter coughing and sneezing, so would certainly love an instant fix to this problem - wouldn't we all! Doctors would spend all winter twiddling their thumbs, and pharmacists might start going out of business. For that matter, how would the media cope without the chance of a pandemic to scare us with? What else...A sewing machine that does the sewing for you, another handy invention around here...although I do like the sewing, it's the cutting out which is tedious.


Some thing else which would make my life so much easier would be a robot PA. Turn on the switch and it would make all my phone calls, update my websites and blogs...tidy my desk and make me endless cups of coffee. Oh yes, that's what I need!



If you're an Aussie blogger and want to join in the fun, head on over to Blog This and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails