Monday, October 31, 2011

Planning and packing, well, planning to pack!



Hopefully everyone had a lovely weekend!

I had a really lovely post planned about the beautiful Naming Day ceremony we attended on the weekend.  I took loads of photos...but they're still on my camera!

Instead, we spent several hours this evening sitting on the floor with laptops and sheets of paper, planning the New York itinerary.  Given it's less than 3 weeks until we leave, it seemed about time.  Yankee Stadium tour - booked.  9/11 Memorial - booked.  Rockettes - booked.

I've been eagerly reading the Mummy Mayhem blog, as Jodie is over there right now.

Maybe we will even get snow!  How crazy is that, snow in New York in October!  Apparently it's a 140 year record.  Regardless, I'll be taking my "Walking Doona" coat.  When Miss TikiBoo first saw it she asked if it was a sleeping bag.  Close!


Anyway, right now I'm concerned that the power will go out, so enjoy your week!



If you have stopped by, it would be lovely if you could leave a comment or just say hello so I know that you've been here. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Have fun planning for your trip. Pack heaps of warm clothes.

    I am unpacking my life into my newly renovated home and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathryn

    Oh my oh my - loving that black coat please.
    Are you taking orders.

    Snow..... I'd love some today (I think) with the revolting humidity that came out this morning after last nights storm.

    have wonderful day

    loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious! I love New York and can't wait to go back. You must be getting so excited about the trip now! Doesn't that snow look fabulous!

    Best wishes and happy planning,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exiting planning, packing and counting down the days! I'm pretty sure you'll need those goose down jumpers, November in NY will be freezing! Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have the best time and then blog it all up for the rest of us who will live vicariously through your snowy, gorgeous coat filled adventures. I find even the planning part so fun. melx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the planning is almost as fun as the traveling, isn't it? Can't wait to read your posts about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails