Friday, July 22, 2011

What's making you smile?


It's not often that I blog more than once a day (and I'm only just starting to do that), but I read this post over at Poppy, Bean & Bloss and decided to participate.

What's making me smile at the moment...

- My little girl is being so delightful right now. She is giggly and funny and so sweet. She is also loving being able to read!

- I have a cold and it's a great excuse to drink lots of cups of tea, watch daytime TV and read blogs.

- I'm having lots of creative ideas at the moment. I haven't put them into action, but it does feel like I'm getting my 'sew-jo" back.

- The weather here is beautiful at the moment, so we should get a lovely weekend.

- Miss TikiBoo gets to spend the night with her Grandma tonight and I get to steep in tomorrow...and I'm glad it's not me who has to explain why Hayden is no longer on masterchef!

So, What's making YOU smile?



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails