Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tea, anyone?



What's your solve any problem, go-to item when things are a bit tough? Do you turn to chocolate, biscuits, ice cream, twisties or a good cup of tea?
While I love, love, love chocolate and ice cream, my body can't handle them very well! I'm trying to cut out dairy and gluten from my diet for a while, however coffee and tea will not be departing anytime soon!
I like to start my day with a fresh coffee (we love Merlo beans here) and the first thing I do once Miss TikiBoo is in bed, is relax with a nice cup of tea. I'm not sure it fixes everything, but it sure helps!

(I'd love to credit the creator, but really, who knows who it could be! I think I found it here: http://pinterest.com/pin/1150215/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails