Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dubai - The city of Life

Wow. What an amazing, crazy place.
A great friend of mine moved there with her family earlier this year, so it was the perfect opportunity to visit her for a few days. Initially I was concerned that I wouldn't enjoy myself, but I loved it. Perhaps the fact the she is a fabulous tourguide helped.

Here are a few snaps...





Wow. What an amazing, crazy place.
A great friend of mine moved there with her family earlier this year, so it was the perfect opportunity to visit her for a few days. Initially I was concerned that I wouldn't enjoy myself, but I loved it. Perhaps the fact the she is a fabulous tourguide helped.

Here are a few snaps...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails