Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mummy bought a brand new bike

Do you rememeber THIS post? The one where I said I wanted the pink bike? Now I have it. Not that exact one, but it's pink, it's retro, it has a basket. Oh, how I love it. I haven't ridden a bike for 20 years. It is true what they say.
Just in case you're wondering what on earth is going on with my photos, I recently purched Sheye Rosemeyer's Eye Candy actions. I've been having fun, they turn my very average photos into something a little quirky.

1 comment:

  1. I love your bike. It is so cute. I have a purple bike, its not retro and its been rusting in the shed, but you have inspired me to drag it out tomorrow. don't know how I'll go but would love to hear your adventures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails