Monday, March 5, 2012

How was your weekend?

We are back to a whole lot of dreary weather here in Brisbane. Not a particularly exciting weekend.
Miss TikiBoo is starting soccer, so we raced out to get her kit. Fancy boots and her outfit for training, which has now been cancelled due to rain.
I managed to get a little bit of gardening in, I'm trying out some miniature roses in the front garden. I'm not overly optimistic, but am hoping they surprise me!
As for the house, a few weeks ago I ordered curtains and a cushion for our new windowseat in the front bay window. I finally got around to having a go at painting the window frame. It's only undercoat at the moment, but already the difference is amazing, and I can't wait to share the finished job with you.

Photobucket

I almost forgot to mention the new addition to our family! This is Scout. She is a Welsh Springer Spaniel, and a complete sweetheart. This is about the last decent photo I have of her, taken a few weeks ago. She has grown since then, however every time I get the camera out she runs up to me to play!

Photobucket

What did you get up to this weekend?

If you have stopped by, it would be lovely if you could leave a comment or just say hello so I know that you've been here. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kathryn he is a cutie....no I wouldn't want to leave him either;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh where to start? The puppy is just extremely cute.The girl is perhaps even cuter in that outfit with that cheeky expression. And the white paint, you are so so so doing the right thing- you will be in shock with how good it looks when it is all white, it will be like a different room. Even when you are applying the 4th coat and moaning about it, remember it will all be worth it! melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that gorgeous soccer girl and...pup! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a lovely weekend thank you! Fun to see a peek at yours... the pup is sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so happy and Scout is nearly as divine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails