Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{Home on Wednesday} - Life is Beautiful


Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been frantically trying to get my workspace in some sort of order. Going from using a bedroom with a large built in robe and loads of natural light, to a converted "sleep out" is proving to be a little bit of a challenge organisation wise, and it's been trial and error to find the right spot for things.
There are still piles of homeless items on the floor and plastic tubs everywhere.
My work table was in the corner, but I have moved it to under the window so I can use it for photographs - although those stained wood window frames are again annoying me! Unfortunately the neighbours have also planted sky high bamboo right outside as well. But there is always a way around these things, and in the end, as the print says, "La vie est belle"!

I also think the fabric pictured is rather "belle". These will be curtains on Miss TikiBoo's french doors (which open onto this workroom). Hopefully there will be enough left for a cushion as well.

Let's hope we all have a beautiful day!

By the way...if you look up in my pages bar, up there under the banner, you'll see a new tab "Blogroll". That's where I'm adding banners to blogs I love!


If you have stopped by, it would be lovely if you could leave a comment or just say hello so I know that you've been here. Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. The fabric for your daughter is so cute. I'm going to have an 'organising' day and tackle some cupboards. A horrible job but very satisfying. Good luck with the workspace. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is tres belle indeed
    I've decluttered my office - now just need to declutter the boxes I put all the stuff in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn! Thanks for coming by my blog. Your blog is so beautiful! Your workspace sounds like mine, lol. I'm trying to organize it right now too. It's a big ol' mess. I bought some cute little bins and a bookshelf from Target though this week. I just need to fill it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathryn,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. You have a lovely blog. I love the print and fabric in this post. They are so beautiful. Love the class and thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn it is all coming together and I love to see that you love moleskins as well!

    Oh the table below I would paint either black or an antiqued grey/blue.

    I have a Designer Pillows Giveaway! I hope you will join! ( a great resource as well)

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kathryn, thank you for visiting my blog! That fabric is pretty indeed. Organizing a work space is one of my greatest challenges. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Kathryn, thanks for the message on byw course.What a talent you are!!Beautiful work. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kathryn - your blog is very beautiful! I love the way you write (honest and vulnerable). I thank you very much for visiting my blog and commenting.

    Didn't know you were from Australia until I started reading your blog. I've visited there once for a month. I was dating someone from Queensland. You live in the prettiest place on earth. Would love to come back and see more of your beautiful country!!

    I am learning a lot in the BYW class - glad to meet you through this webinar.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kathryn,
    I love your blog and your little girl is adorable. I'm also a mama to a three year old boy. I hope you're getting as much out of BYW as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kathryn: just stopping by to say hi and thanks for stopping over to my blog; that fabric is soooo cute....I am a moleskine lover as well! Life really is beautiful isn't it....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fabric - it's all so cute! I'm also a fabricoholic, so I may be totally biased! Great photography! -kg (from BYW forums)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That fabric is "magnifique". I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails