Saturday, January 1, 2011

And a new year begins...

I'm not really into resolutions. Yeah, sure I want to drop a few kgs so I can fit some of my favourite skirts a little better and I want to get fitter and all those typical first-day-of-the-year goals, but I'm not going to make a list and discover I'm a failure for not keeping them.

I think what I will attempt is a list of things I want to do each month. Break the year into managable chunks. Hopefully I'll get around to blogging about them each month!



Please note that I haven't cheated and listed things like reading books, as I do enough of that anyway. I also haven't "keep my blog updated regularly" as I have no desire to fail before I even start - and if you've been around long enough you'll know that I always make that vow and never stick with it!

Do people make resolutions and keep them? I'm sure there are dedicated people who do...although they would be the types who probably don't need to.

What's on your list for January?


2 comments:

  1. Great list - I am trying to lose weight and get creative this month, but it is proving hard with family staying with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your month by month idea. It's a great way to approach the year. I love your gorgeous graphics too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails