Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Country Break {part two}



I love finding new places to eat or explore. This restaurant in the tiny village of Newrybar was a real winner. It's called "Harvest", and the food was fabulous.

My selection was the Goats Cheese tart. It was so delicious I was tempted to go back for more.



Mum loved the mussels.



Daddy & Miss TikiBoo started on their fish & chips too quickly for me to get a photo!



It was a delightful surprise to find Harvest, especially in such an out of the way place. Newrybar is tiny - there is a general store, a clothing shop, an antique shop and not much more. If you happen to be visiting Byon or surrounds, then it's well worth checking out!








1 comment:

  1. Looking at these photos makes me long for a country break as well! How gorgeous is that antique shop? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails