Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Camera Bags

I'm in the mood for a new camera bag. One that doesn't look like a camera bag! I have a Jill-e bag, which I do love...but it's too big for an everyday, just-going-out-but-will-bring-camera-just-in-case...
.

I'm loving the seriously smart Kelly Moore bags, especially as they come in pink...though I'd possibly stick to a more practical black.



These Epiphanie bags are pretty eye catching too, but which to pick! Ginger? Belle? Lola?



Or do I just find a handbag I love and attempt to convert it to a camera safe bag?

Decisions...

1 comment:

  1. I am currently trying very hard to wait til my birthday in July to ask for an Elephanie bag. I love the Lola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails