Sunday, June 21, 2009

Favourtite Photo Tag

I was tagged earlier this week by Little Diva...



It's really simple. I love how every photo tells a story. Some short stories, some long tales. I want to know what is your favourite photo of yourself. Everyone has one. The photo they look at and smile. It reminds them of something, some time, some place. A moment in time.

So share the photo, share the story and then tag three other people. I want to see photos and stories all around the blogosphere.

beach016

It's quite rare to find a photo of me, I'm usually the one behind the camera. There are a few around of Alexandra and I, very seldom wiill you find one of me alone. I've been trawling through my folders trying to find one, however I appear to be wearing sunglasses. In every.single.photo. So, I went back further, to my wedding images.

I love this photo because I look so young, and so glam! I very seldom glam up these days. It was such a beautiful day, with family and friends, so very special. We married in my home town of Auckland, you can see the Sky Tower in the background.

My turn to tag a few...
Life as Kir
Megan Jones Photography
Life in Bliss and Pink

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, you just made me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails